Graduate in Laws by Universidad Complutense de Madrid (CEU San Pablo) in 1988.
She performed postgraduate studies at ICADE-Universidad Pontificia de Comillas School of Legal Practice (Madrid).
She is practicing Law since 1989, focusing her professional expertise in Matrimonial and Family Law. She has developed her career at Zarraluqui Law Firm until she founded her own Firm in 1995.
She is an active member of the Spanish Family Lawyers Association and the Spanish Canonist Association.
She is an active member of the Family Lawyers Spanish Association and of the Canonists Spanish Association.
Within the last two years, she has attended a number of updating and specialization programs in Matrimonial Law, among others:
– “Share custody criteria”, Madrid Bar Association 2017
– “Exercise of the action on division of joint properties in the matrimonial proceedings”, Madrid Bar Association 2017
– Dissolution and liquidation of the conjugal partnership. Post-partnership community”, Madrid Bar Association 2017
– “Compensatory allowance and indemnification of article 1438 of the Civil Code”, Madrid Bar Association 2017
– “Enforcement of personal and economic measures in family proceedings”, Madrid Bar Association 2017
– “Allocation of the use of housing in the family breakdown proceedings and compensatory allowance”, Madrid Bar Association 2018
– “Patrimony division in the matrimonial economic regime and de facto unions”, Madrid Bar Association 2018
– “Judicial evidence at the family proceedings”, Madrid Bar Association 2018
– “Food and compensatory allowances”, Madrid Bar Association 2018
She is an accredited Advocate of The Rota Tribunal of the Spanish Apostolic Nunciature.
She has passed the three courses that form the Diplomacy on Judicial and Matrimonial Canonic Law by the Juridical Study of The Rota Tribunal of the Apostolic Nunciature in Spain, with specific habilitation to appear before the Ecclesiastic Courts and the Spanish Rota Tribunal at the matrimonial nullity proceedings.
She has accumulated more than twenty-five years of professional experience in Civil, Matrimonial and Family Law.Languages: Spanish, English.